Accredited Clinical Psychologist
My aim is to create а safe space in our sessions and to nurture curiosity, as it is one of the fundamental natural qualities that we possess, which is positively correlated with gaining insight about ourselves.
I have worked in a vast variety of positions throughout the years. All of them were more or less related to communication with people. In addition with my education, this has provided me with diversity of experience and allows me to lead a healthy and productive conversation with ease. Currently I am practicing in the Bulgarian Gestalt Institute in order to further specialize as a gestalt therapist.
Some of my interests include: playing music, acting, drawing, hiking, mindfulness practices, yoga, practicing forgiveness, contemplation, exploring the topic of ancient civilizations, reading scientific articles, sports and many more.
Through a holistic approach, I can be helpful regarding personal and relationship issues, personal growth, depression, anxiety, overthinking, establishing life goals, connecting with yourself on a deeper level and feeling more present.
I view the human psyche holistically because every aspect of a given person can be important and influential on other aspects of their life. Just like in nature, everything is interconnected. Additionally, I believe in the integration of different approaches in psychology because they are often not mutually exclusive, but rather complementary. In my work, it is important for me to build a healthy relationship based on sincerity and stimulating the fundamental quality that we possess – curiosity.
Approaches that I use: CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), psychoanalysis, dream analysis, psychodynamic approach, sociocultural/contextual.
I also practice meditation, breathing exercises, connecting with the feeling of gratitude, compassion inquiry - which essentially are all connected to mindfulness.
Qualifikationen und Erfahrungen
01/10/2017 – 01/06/2021 – Sofia, Bulgaria
BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY – New Bulgarian University
01/09/2021-01/09/2022 - Leiden, The Netherlands
MATERS’S DEGREE IN CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY – Leiden University
01/10/2022 – 11/04/2023
PSYCHOLOGIST– Destination Workplace
• Provided wellness sessions to TIK TOK video moderators working at Alorica.
• Was responsible for weekly schedule for group therapy, as well as leading group wellness sessions.
• Practiced meditation and breathing exercises for reducing the negative impact of stress
06/10/2020 – 08/09/2022
PSYCHOLOGIST (INTERSHIP) – Attitude
• Practiced therapy under supervision and solely.
• Engaged in problem-solving tasks.
• Performed research and analysis.
Key achievement: High efficiency in meeting deadlines.
05/10/2020 – 07/01/2021
PSYCHOLOGIST – Solidarity
• Worked on the Bulgarian National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline.
• Conducted telephone interviews on the National Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Helpline.
• Established primary interviews.
• Performed administrative work.
• Co-leading therapy groups and carrying out different drug tests including tests for opiates.
Key achievement: Gathered insight on how to work with individuals with addictions during group therapy.
13/07/2020 – 25/08/2020
PSYCHOLOGIST TRAINEE – Bulgarian Huntington Organization
• Worked with personality and projective tests.
• Wrote psychological assessments and created weekly schedules with Excel.
• Practiced counselling.