• PhD in Clinical and Health Psychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
• MSc in Clinical Child Psychology, Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge, England)
I bring a wealth of experience from diverse clinical settings:
• Clinical research training at the Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience Institute (BCNI) (Cambridge, England)
• Clinical field training with children and adolescents at the American Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey), and with adults at the Erenkoy Mental and Nervous Diseases Training and Research Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey)
• Supervision while working with children with autism in various cross-cultural contexts in non-profit organizations (initially in Istanbul, Turkey, and later in Toronto, Canada)
• Volunteering at Providence Healthcare Hospital (Toronto, Canada), a leading provider of specialty care in the areas of aging, mental health, and rehabilitation.