I am a Scandinavian Psychologist who offers individual- and group therapy.
I see clients in my office close to Treptower Park and hold groups near Gesundbrunnen.
Visit www.BerlinArtTherapy.com for more information
I am a Clinical Psychologist working between Norway and Germany.
I received my Norwegian license over a decade ago and went on to hold positions in both the public and private health sector, working in such diverse levels of the health care system as day clinics, acute care, group therapy units, privately run institutions and psychologist offices.
In Berlin I offer individual counseling and counseling in a group format to native and non-native English speakers.
The quality of my services are secured through memberships in both the German and Norwegian psychologist's association, as well as external supervision.
Over the last twenty years, I've been lucky enough to have had an integrative education as well as an eclectic work life. This lets me draw on techniques and methods from all major psychological approaches pragmatically and in accordance with the ails and troubles of my patients, instead of starting with a preconception of a 'best' method.
In your initial meetings with me, you can therefore expect our conversations to focus on identifying and formulating your therapeutic goals in such a way that we can work on them together. This also include deciding upon the best way to work together - be it through one-on-one sessions, group therapy or a combination of both - as well as which techniques and methods we'll draw upon during the different phases of your therapy.
Once we agree upon a viable strategy that you are willing to commit to over time, our journey together formally begins. I will offer council, motivation, new ways of looking at things, as well as challenge you along the way, so you reach the goals for your therapy.
Ideally you will leave a session feeling encouraged, more curious about yourself and with a clear sense of how to work towards the change you are looking for.
* Diploma in Clinical Psychology from the University of Oslo (Candidatus Psychologae/Diploma Psychologe) (2008) * Foundation level specialization in adult psychopathology (2010) * Pre-Core Courses in Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (2014) * Level A, Oslo Institute of Group Analysis (ongoing)
* Post-graduate workshops and seminars on art-therapy, artist health, performance art psychology, therapeutic tools in organizational development, leadership tools to foster dialogue, conflict management in the workplace, psychopedagogic group therapy, acceptance & commitment therapy, mentalization and metacognition, complicated grief, self-mutilation, eating disorders, and sexual abuse (males).
* Europsy certified psychologist * Authorized Norwegian psychologist * Certified Myer-Briggs Typology Test Leader
* The German Psychologists Association (BDP) * The Norwegian Psychologist's association (NPF) * Norwegian Group-psychotherapist's Association (NGPF) * European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA) * Association of Norwegian Sculptors (NBK) * Norwegian Sculptor Society (NBF).
* Bilingual, Norwegian and English
(2020-ongoing) Psychologist. Individual-, group- and art therapy, Berlin
(2013-ongoing) Visual artist, curator and coordinator, Oslo-Berlin
(2012-2015) Psychological Psychotherapist. Private practitioner, Help Link Psychologist Center, Oslo.
(2012) Test leader. Pearson Assesment, Oslo
(2009-2010) Psychological Psychotherapist. Individual-, group- and art therapy. Aker University Hospital, Jessheim
(2008) Psychological Psychotherapist. Individual therapy. Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital, Oslo
(2007) Psychological Psychotherapist in training. Vindern Psychiatric Day Clinic, Oslo
(2005-2006) Psychological Psychotherapist in training. The Alternative To Violence foundation (ATV), Oslo
(2005-2006) Psychological Psychotherapist in training and Test Leader in training. Sunnås Rehabilitation Hospital, Oslo