I am an English speaking Brit and I will help you reach your goals in a supportive, empathetic and compassionate space. My style is centered around empathy and I am non-judgmental.
I am an experienced psychotherapist with over 15 years of clinical experience, providing clients with advanced and effective treatment programs. Adept in assessing the condition of clients, keeping records of progress and working to support with appropriate referrals. Committed to reinforcing positive feelings and behaviors and developing mental, emotional and behavioral goals in collaboration with the client. Experienced in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Person Centered Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Focused CBT, DBT & SBIRT. Skilled in working with adults, Teens and diverse groups. I am also a coach and I am skilled at working with clients who are experiencing burnout from work and career stagnation.
-Assist in clarifying your goals, visions and passion when you feel stuck.
-Get a fresh perspective and be inspired to take the next step.
-Identify what is holding you back and gain the skills and self-confidence to move forward.
My Clinical specialities are: trauma, anxiety, depression, LGBTQ, self worth, stress, women’s issues, domestic abuse, addiction (drugs, alcohol) non-traditional relationships, mood disorders, relationship concerns (including friendships). I also specialize in workplace issues and challenges especially within the not-for-profit sector.
Qualifications and experience
• Diploma in Psychotherapy (UK)
• Certificate in Mediation
• Diploma on Hypnotherapy
• Certified Coach
• Marginalized Groups and Trauma
• Understanding the Dark Triad of Personality Disorders
• Child Protection
• De escalation Training
• Child Abuse & Neglect Trainer
• DEI Trainer
• Provided powerful psychotherapy services to clients with a variety of issues
• Provide in-depth clinical assessments
• Created and implemented effective treatment plans and established therapeutic goals in partnership with the client
• Drug & Alcohol therapy
• Couples therapy
• LGBTQ therapy
SCO Family of Services Therapist
• Conducted therapeutic Intakes for the agency
• Provided family and individual therapy for clients
• Developed treatment plans utilizing various theories and practices
• Effectively managed a high volume caseload both virtually and face to face
• Crisis management
• Worked with other therapists and support staff to ensure optimal client care in a healing and holistic environment
• Worked with young people involved in human trafficking and gangs
Teddington School Head of Student Counselling
• Managed a team of 7 therapists
• Carried a caseload of 11-16 year olds and their families
• Mandated reporter/safeguarding issues
• Group work with students
• Crisis management
• Sexual health, bullying, harassment, self harm & academic challenges
• Grief counselling for staff and students