Systemic and Family Psychotherapist/ Clinical Supervisor
Mind (Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing, and Hounslow)
June 2022 to Present
• Provide systemic evidence-based interventions to children, young people and families experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues
• Provide clinical supervision to CYP mental health practitioners
• Being able to identify needs and working alongside other MH professionals in schools and in the community to identify appropriate support for the specific user
• Establishing supportive, empowering, and respectful relationships with clients and carers/ family
• Ensuring that outcomes, outputs, and impact are recorded
Marriage and Family Therapist (Telehealth)
Matthews Family Counseling
May 2021 to September 2022
• Provide families, individuals, and group therapy utilizing elements of attachment theory, family systems theory, structural family therapy, strategic family therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy.
• Specialize in the treatment needs for victims of crimes and domestic violence
• Develops, implements, and evaluates treatment approaches for clients and affected family members
Marriage and Family Therapy Trainee
Peace Over Violence
January 2020 to April 2021
• Provide family, individual, and couple therapy to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, interpersonal violence, etc.
• Co-facilitate domestic violence group to provide psychoeducation and trauma processing
• Conduct phone, virtual and in-person intakes and refer clients to appropriate resources based on individual needs
• Maintain 2-hour weekly shift on the LA Rape and Battering Hotline
• Maintain clinical files on clients to ensure proper documentation of session content
Medical Case Worker
Maxim Healthcare Services
June 2019 to June 2020
• Complete bio-psycho-social assessments and mental status exams with clients while incarcerated at Men's Central Jail/Twin Towers Facility.
• Participate in placing clients who are suffering from mental or emotional disorders in board and care homes, intermediate care homes, residential facilities, private hospitals, VA hospitals, and rehabilitation facilities depending upon personal interviews with clients.
• Participate in multidisciplinary care team conferences and share social information and evaluations with other health care disciplines to develop the most effective treatment plan for the client.
Project-Based- Case Manager
The People Concern
April 2018 to April 2019
• Provide trauma-informed crisis intervention, long-term case management, advocacy, and aftercare/retention services to clients experiencing co-occurring disorders.
• Meet with the client as often as necessary to provide ongoing support and guidance based upon individual client needs; update goal plan(s) as changes occur and help to ensure client’s retention of permanent housing.
• Facilitate linkage to mental health, substance abuse, and medical services, and provide transportation when needed.