Accredited Psychologist, Couple & Relationship therapist, CBT & ACT therapist, Parental guidance
I work applying Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (CBT).
In my experience, this is the most effective way through which we can make peace with our complexity.
I will be honored to have this journey by your side
- €69 / session
- Couple session - €90 / session
- Training and Supervision - €80 / session
I’m a trained Clinical Psychologist working in a private clinic in Italy, offering clinical consultation in two British mental health services and being part of an international team to improve mental health in Dubai and United States.
ACT-trained professional, with CBT integration.
As a native English and Italian speaker, I work in one-to-one sessions, groups and couples.
I can help you in..
* Overcoming Depression symptoms and Anxiety - ACT protocol* to allow the client to get back on track as soon as possible and build a more satisfying life.
* Panic disorders Protocol* - symptoms usually drop down, significantly, in intensity within the first 2 weeks of work.
* Mindfulness Training* to switch your behavior from automatic pilot mode to an aware and self-compassionate perspective. Accessing to feelings of gratitude and connection inwardly and outwardly.
*Trauma & Grief Steps*, in order to move on from a relationship that has ended, for the loss of someone you loved, for a big change in your life, for traumatic experiences that you've been dealing with in your past.
* Strengthening self-esteem and empowerment of your current skills and abilities. Achieve your best possible self and tackle your goals in multiple life areas.
* Working with couples* - ACT protocol integrated with Gottman's approach to manage conflict, trust, intimacy, and improve effective communication. This process will allow the couple to feel deeply connected, reporting higher levels of emotional closeness and satisfaction, working with a value-based perspective.
ACT: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
CBT: Cognitive behavioral therapy
Grief & Loss
I work with patients, from all over EU and US, applying theories and techniques from 3rd generation CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) like Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (also known as ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy(CFT).
*Please be mindful to contact me in the chat box to find a first available slot - since this calendar doesn't match with my actual availabilities*
I love to give my kindness, full attention, openness and authentic support to my patients, to help them tackle their personal goals and improvements.
Many of my clients, begin therapy feeling "broken" or stuck - in short time they begin to have a more compassionate understanding of their behavior and responses. This is the first, and strong, step towards transformation.
I want you to get closer and achieve your best possible self, regardless the base-line you find yourself to be in.
If you're going through hard times, you'll probably notice that difficult emotions have been taking control over your willingness, leaving yourself unhappy and without a sense of direction.
We can work through this, together.
Qualifications and experience
2017- Master Degree in Clinical and Health Psychology.
First class honors.
2018- Mindfulness Protocol Developer
2019- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy - Advanced Level
2021- Mental Health Trainer
Clinical Psychologist in a clinical practice, formed exclusively by ACT practitioners.
Online Clinical Psychologist for companies and patients over the United States - UK - Italy - Dubai.
Group therapy for burn-out prevention and organizational well-being, in two clinical facilities.
Mindfulness and Self-compassion expert.
Part of a Research project on anxiety, depression and chronic pain management on clinical patients.
Experience with Borderline Personality Disorder (my article on the Mirror magazine: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/bpd-symptoms-common-myths-misconceptions-27008848)
Experience with LGBTQ+
Esperience within sex industry workers.
ACT Trainer aiming to improve organizational well-being.