Here -to assist for developing new skills, abilities, ways throughout the life. I truly believe that prompting the development of the potential, amazing things will come out.
Person Centered! Free initial consultation!
€50 / session
My name is Ermira! I am a psychologist based in Sindelfingen, Germany, with a bachelor’s degree in clinical psychology from the University of Florence, Italy, and a master’s in psychology from the University Guglielmo Marconi, Rome, Italy.
I have experience in conflict resolution and peace building. This experience has taught me about human nature and how seeing things from different points of views enriches our horizons. Conflict, despite whether it is intrapersonal, interpersonal or between groups teaches us how strong we are and develops within us new abilities and ways of thinking.
Further, for more than 9 years, I have experience in the field of intellectual disability. During these years I have worked closely with people with intellectual disability within the framework of early intervention, everyday life skills and independence. I also worked and provided services and training for parents of children with intellectual disabilities regarding services, growth, education, and independence.
I have participated in different conferences and training courses. I have a certification in ABA Program; Portage Program; Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting and currently attending a one year course in Social Science and Counselling.
I believe that we are all unique and this means that we as professionals that seek to help people exploring their emotions and feelings, should have a holistic approach. This would help to take into the consideration individuality of the client and use the best approach, based on scientific methods.
Where I practice
Qualifications and experience
2011 - 2015: BSc in Clinical and Health Psychology
2019 - 2022: MSc in Psychology
2023 - Ongoing: Diploma in Social Sciences and Counselling
2017 - 2022
- Project writer & manager;
- Program developer for psycho-social support of people with Down syndrome;
- Supervisor of therapeutic services for people with Down syndrome;
- Supervisor of therapeutic staff;
- Trainer for parents;
- Trainer for educators, teachers and other stakeholders;
- Compilation of materials for Down syndrome;
2015 - 2017
- Project writer and coordinator
- Psycho-social support and evaluation
- Co-trainer for educators/ teachers, social workers and psychologists
- Facilitator of training and conferences
- Coach for personal and social autonomy for individuals with disability
2012 - 2015
TRAINER - “Understanding conflicts and practicing the peace"