My office - Easy invoicing
- What is Invoicing?
- Is it compulsory to use Invoicing? Can I opt out of using it without losing other features in my subscription plan?
- How do I activate Invoicing?
- Where can I change my personal details such as address and name?
- How do I get verified to use the Invoicing?
- Can I add a note to my invoices?
- If I want to include my Tax ID on the invoice, how do I do that?
- How do I withdraw funds from my balance to my bank account?
- When can I expect payments to be processed and visible on my account?
- How will the funds be visible on my bank account?
- What does ‘Prepay’ mean?
- What is a processing fee?
- How do I create an invoice?
- Where can I see and download my invoices?
- How can I cancel an invoice?
- Can I change an invoice after it has been paid?
- Are invoices sent though It’s Complicated adequate for accounting purposes, such as my tax return?
- Is payment though It’s Complicated and its payment provider Stripe secure?
- When can I receive my first payout?
- Are invoices send out in my name? And am I paid directly by clients or by It’s Complicated?
GDRP-secure Video sessions
Booking & Calendar system
- If I use a coupon code (for example, for 1 or 3 months) and I buy a yearly subscription, how does the discount work?
- When does my yearly subscription start and end?
- What are the cancellation terms if I cancel my monthly subscription?
- What are the cancellation terms if I cancel my yearly subscription?
- My coupon code doesn't work. What should I do?
- I have changed my bank account and card details. Where can I change that?
- What does it mean to downgrade to an unpaid membership plan?
- Can I be listed on It’s Complicated if I’m not a therapist, but another kind of practitioner (counsellor, psychologist, psychoanalyst, psychiatrist, coach, etc.)?
- What are the requirements for counsellors to be listed?
- Can I provide my services to someone who is not located in the country where I'm registered?
- Is it required to have a private practice and be self-employeed to register?
- Do I need professional liability insurance?
Employee assistance program