*** Remote only - appointments only before 2pm (CET). Always request a free 20 Min. infocall to see if its a good fit before booking your sessions - The minimum commitment for the process is 6 sessions***
German native in Berlin with extensive international experience. B.Sc. and M.Sc. in psychology from the Netherlands, licenced psychotherapist in Germany. Systemic sex therapy in training with Ulrich Clement and others. Worked in both in-patient and outpatient settings, currently private practice and as a consultant for a relationship health startup.
My main focus is on relationships and sexuality, such as:
- exploring new dimensions of intimacy with your partner & resparking the flame
- coping with infidelity
- opening up your relationship and living non-monogamously
- navigating bonding & autonomy
- finding your authentic sexual expression
- letting go of (body-)shame
- recovering after heartbreak & seperation
- overcoming sexual trauma
- working with low desire, difficulty reaching orgasm, erectile dysfuntion, vaginismus
and many more
I consider myself sex-positive, LGTBQIA+-welcoming, kink-friendly and I value diversity.
While my main focus is in the area of relationships and sexuality, in the past I worked across the whole spectrum of psychological challenges such as life crisis, depression, anxiety, social phobia, trauma, low self-esteem & more.
I use scientifically based methods of cognitive behavior therapy, systemic couples therapy and sex therapy, tailored to your needs. Also, I value Mindfulness-based interventions, the framework of Acceptance- and Comittment Therapy (ACT), Meditation and more body-based methods.
Every journey is different, but during my sessions we
- create a safe space for (both of) you to open up
- look at our individual biography and couple history
- look at challenging couple dynamics
- try to identify wants&needs and communicate them effectively
- train to observe our thoughts, emotions and behaviour, try to understand them, view them with compassion and, if necessary, train to critically question them.
- work out some strategies to attain your goals and train specific skills
- Humor should not be neglected!
Your change will take time and commitment. I usually recommend starting with 6 sessions (minimum commitment). Cognitive behavioural "short term therapy" usually consists of 24 sessions, "long term therapy" approx. 60 sessions.
*** I offer a few consession slots with reduced rates to provide my services to people in need with low income. Please reach out to me if you feel you qualify for that.