What types of mental health concerns can therapy help me with?
Our therapists provide assistance and support for a wide range of mental health concerns. These are just some of the many mental health concerns that we can help employees address.
- Help employees cope with stress and anxiety related to work or personal life.
- Offer support and counseling to employees dealing with depression, helping them to identify and address the root causes of their symptoms.
- Provide counseling and referral services to employees struggling with substance abuse issues.
- Offer counseling and support to employees experiencing relationship or family problems.
- Provide assistance and resources to help employees deal with financial concerns, such as debt or budgeting.
- Support and counseling for employees dealing with work-related problems, such as workplace stress or conflicts with co-workers.
- Provide resources and counseling to employees dealing with traumatic events or the loss of a loved one.