• PhD: Clinical and Health Psychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
• MSc: Clinical Child Psychology, Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge, England)
I have gained valuable experience through:
• Clinical research training at the Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience Institute (BCNI) (Cambridge, England)
• Clinical field training (children and adolescents) at the American Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) and (adults) at the Erenkoy Mental and Nervous Diseases Training and Research Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey)
• Supervision while working with children with autism in various cross-cultural contexts in non-profit organizations (first in Istanbul, Turkey, and later in Toronto, Canada)
• Volunteering at Providence Healthcare Hospital (Toronto, Canada), a leading provider of specialty care in the areas of aging, mental health, and rehabilitation.