Psychoanalyst in Beirut
Trilingual (Arabic/English/French) licensed psychotherapist helping people fulfill a happier life. Using proven analytical psychology methods, I have cared for thousands of persons in 14+ years of practice.
I am a trained and licensed analytic psychotherapist from Beirut, Lebanon. As a MiddleEastern individual, i am aware of all the psychological issues that people in our society suffer from. This awareness at the core of my practice, and what allows me to better understand and help solve the problems of my clients in different care settings.
I believe that all current psychological symptoms and problems are the result of past traumas. Hence, I use psycho-analytic methods to care for my clients. These methods allow people to come in contact with their unconscious behaviors which opens the doors to better understand one’s self, and consequently take control of their lives.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2011 Master’s degree in clinical psychology from the Lebanese University
- 2018 License to practice clinical psychology (this license became a requirement in 2018) from the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health
- 2007 - Present: private psychotherapist practice, Jdeideh, Lebanon
- 2009 - Present: psychotherapist at the Central Military Hospital, Badaro, Lebanon
- 2007 - 2020: psychotherapist at Jean Paul II Center, Jounieh, Lebanon
Arabic, English, French