Prior to my psychoanalytic training, I was pursuing an academic career in the interdisciplinary fields of philosophy, literature, and cultural anthropology.
As an active member of the Colorado Analytic Forum of the Lacanian Field, in the International of Forums-School of Psychoanalysis of the Lacanian Field (IF-SPFLF), I advocate for issues that concern the collaboration among English-speaking psychoanalysts around the world, I research on the politics of pathology (the politics in what is considered as an illness) and particularly, the conflicts and potential working-together between clinicians in medical science and psychoanalysis particularly on the treatment of psychoses and other severe mood disorders.
- Private practice of Lacanian psychoanalysis
- Psychoanalytic counselor at a refugee camp in Berlin coordinated by Albatros gGmbH
- INTERNATIONAL: Secretariat and member of English Speaking Seminar (ESS) of the International of Forums-School of Psychoanalysis of the Lacanian Field (IF-SPFLF)
- USA: Member of the Colorado Analytic Forum of the Lacanian Field and Clinical College of Colorado
- GERMANY: Member of Qualitätszirkel (QZ): a working group of English-speaking therapists and analysts within the Berlin Health administration (Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Berlin)
- TAIWAN: Supervisor and member of Lacan Practitioner and Promotion Society (LPPS)
- FRANCE/BRAZIL: Research fellow at Institut International de Psychanalyse (IIP)
- HONG KONG: Member of Hong Kong Psycho-analytical Society (HKPAS)