I'm an extensively experienced Clinical Psychologist and Psychoanalyst with almost ten years of private practice with adults, adolescents, and children. I am constantly researching and studying to improve my clinical practice and psychoanalytic listening.
I'm a bilingual psychologist who offers sessions in Portuguese (native) and English.
I have worked with a wide range of psychological demands and recognize a practice with the subject over the pathology itself. I sustain my practice in a professional, specialized, and empathic approach, understanding the patient's demands and offering each person a respectful process in their analysis.
I believe finding yourself a Psychologist is not an easy task and should be conducted by both professional and patient confidently and respectfully. For you to know me, and for us to mutually decide if I am able to help you, the first session is free of charge and has a 30min duration.
Some of my specialities and experience are:
• Emotional aspects derivated from migration;
• Coping with grief and loss;
• Children and adolescents development disorders;
• Motherhood/fatherhood counselling:
- Emotional suffering through pregnancy and postpartum;
- Emotional trauma of miscarriage;
- Psychological aspects of infertility;
• Anxiety, depression, trauma, social skills;
• Autism spectrum disorders (ASD);
• Gender and sexual identity issues;
• Eating disorders and addictions;
• Personal development.