I'm a well-trained and experienced Psychologist. I'd like to support you in navigating a wide range of issues; from basic everyday issues to larger ones that feel more complex.
CBT + Psychodynamic, Türkçe + English.
My passion and dedication to psychology date back to when I was 13. During the past decade, I have systematically tailored my education, my clinical and research experiences in a way that would help me achieve the mission to better serve as a psychologist.
* I completed my psychology undergraduate education at Bilgi University, which is a pioneering university with a comprehensive department and studies in this field in Turkey, and graduated from here with Honors Degree.
* Then, I graduated with the Trauma and Disaster Applied Mental Health master's degree at the same university as the valedictorian (the highest GPA in the department) and with High Honors.
Later, I graduated with Cum Laude Honors from Leiden University, MSc in Clinical Psychology, which is my second master's degree.
* Throughout my education and professional life; I did internships in the field of mental health in major institutions, hospitals and associations such as Bakırköy Psychiatric Hospital which is Turkey's largest psychiatric hospital, Medicana Hospital, Lambda Istanbul and I carried out various voluntary work in related projects managed by important institutions such as the Ministry of National Education and the Provincial Health Directorate.
*Also, I received various training including theoretical, practical and tests from leading national and international institutions and figures in the professional field.
* I still keep my professional knowledge and skills up to date by actively participating in training, supervision, congresses and seminars in the field of Psychology.
* I worked in a private educational institution between 2015-2018. I have been working as a psychotherapist since 2018.