If interested in working together with a soulful, soul-oriented, psychologist/life mentor in Berlin Mitte: Welcome!
See also: senadamesic.org.
My name is Senada. I am a clinical psychologist (trained in Gestalt psychology at University) - living and working as a life coach and life mentor in Berlin Mitte.
My work is characterised by the following points:
• The basis of my work is to be found in the humanistic world and person view. You as a human being are the center of our work: You know what you currently need and want. What is making your life feel burdensome? What makes you feel stuck and suffering. I will “only” help you bring these topic(s)/issues to the foreground - making it/them conscious to yourself. Thus, you will be better capable to self-actualise.
• I will help you get a better feel for what it exactly is, that is missing, that feels “wrong”, that is occupying your mind - making you feel bad and suffering.
• I’ll help you extract and or recognise patterns, like: “Oh look! Issue X is repeating itself in my life!?” This will help us in our joint work and anlyses.
• We will look at your biography. Yet the focus of my work with you is the 'Here and Now':
“What can ease my pain now? What can make my life energy flow more easily - now?”
• I will guide you through your current unhappy, “desert-like” inner landscape (you are probably in); I will provide you with feedback and share my observations on the way; will help you change your suboptimal behavioral and thinking patterns
• Lots of inspiration, feeling of security, dignity, optimism, hope and love - will be in the air and room.
• Where necessary: I will provide you with information and material and direct you to a psychotherapist - since I am not one and cannot accompany you adequately over longer time (1-3 years) of your life.
So ja! That’s it in a nutshell!
Hope to be of use to you with my many interests, experiences and energy -
individualistic • client-centered • efficient • intensive • holistic • creative • soulful • spiritual • informative • scientifically grounded • experiential • warm • 'piscean' • humanistic • safe • highly analytical as well as highly sensitive • employing elements/interventions/tools of various schools (Depth psychology, Gestalt, Behavioral psychology, e.g.)