Portuguese/English-speaking. Psychotherapist with online sessions based on Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT). I’d like to help you create a meaningful life, despite the existence of uncomfortable feelings.
- €70 / session
- 4 Sessions-pack - €60 / session
Hello! I'm a licensed psychotherapist and specialist in Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), with over three years of experience. I've always been engaged with social movements, particularly those advocating for improved living conditions for psychiatric hospital patients, which are of great importance to me.
Born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil, I've been living in the Netherlands for the past three years and have also lived in Portugal. My personal journey in mental health and as an expat has greatly enriched my clinical practice. I aim to support and assist individuals going through challenging times, navigating traumas, and coping with significant life changes. Remember, you're not alone, and you don't have to face these life-altering experiences or challenging periods on your own.
Acceptance and Commitment therapy aims to build a meaningful life according to each individual's values. The word "acceptance" does not refer to accepting degrading situations in any way, but accepting our unpleasant emotions and thoughts in our path to follow our dreams and goals. Commitment refers to having attitudes that bring us closer to this life with more meaning.
I can help you if:
- You feel lost or disconnected and need to create a unique meaning to your life;
- You're settling in a new city or country;
- You're struggling with difficult thoughts and feelings, such as shame or guilt;
- You need help healthily managing your anger;
- You've experienced traumas that impact your daily life;
- You feel anxious and struggle to connect with the present moment;
- You want to improve self-love, self-respect, and your overall self-esteem.
You can have sessions with me in Portuguese (native) or English. I also offer a free 20-minute introductory session. You can reach me here or through my email: email@example.com
Qualifications and experience
- BS in Clinical Psychology
- Licensed Psychotherapist
- PG in Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
3+ years clinical school internship
3+ years private practice